A San Francisco-based investor with a track record in North Texas has purchased a Richardson office and tech complex.
Berkeley Partners acquired the office, industrial and tech building at 1501 N. Plano Road and Collins Boulevard.
The property had been owned since 2017 by Dallas-based Prattco Creekway Industrial.
Berkeley Partners is a privately owned commercial real estate investment advisor with clients including pension funds, endowments, foundations, insurance companies and family offices.
The company has more than 6 million square feet of properties in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
Berkeley Partners has offices in San Francisco, Dallas and Boston.